Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So Blessed!

I am feeling so inspired and motivated recently! Even though it hasn't been easy recently, I feel like I am finally seeing the light! I have been searching around the base of a mountain for a path that leads to the top for a while now, and I think I have finally found it! It's gonna be a long hard climb to the top, but it will be so worth it when I get there!

So here is what I am doing for work right now, I sell pest control for X-out (and they are the best company, or I wouldn't be working for them, so if you need pest control, ;) let me know!) I am painting shoes, and I am taking pictures. I know its not the most conventinal line of work and it isn't exactly steady income, but I love it so much! I get better and better each day at selling and I am continuing to make more and more sales. But the best part is, I provides for my bills, and leaves me pleanty of time to do what I really really love! ART! I just pray that the Lord continutes to bless me and help me find opportunites to paint shoes and take pictures! I really want my business to keep growing and expanding to where I can provide for myself and do what I love. Its been my one dream for most of my life, and for the first time, I feel like it is a possibility!

I want to thank some amazing people who have helped me and inspired me recently
Mom, for always being a constant motivator to grow and become a better person
My sister Aubrianne, for reminding me what is important and what isn't, and for having the most adorable daughter in the world that brings so much light to my life!
My friends Aryn, Jared, Mo, Nicole, Aurora, Tyce, Shane, and many many others who told me my shoes were awesome and that I could actually sell them.
My friend Jessica Mauthe, for always being an inspiration and a great example, and mostly a great friend
Sarabeth, for answering a prayer ;)
Bro. Evans, for being an amazing institute teacher and servant of the Lord, every week, I learn something new! You rock!

And most importantly, my Savior, for never giving up on me, even when I give up on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment